Sunday, June 2, 2013

SATC.









 STARTED FROM HOME DEPOT NOW IT'S HERE:











Victor and I spent the beginning of the weekend relaxing at home watching the complete first season of Sex and the City. I borrowed the season from my sister Julie, she actually got me into watching the show and the two movies are now a favorite of mine. We took a trip to Home Depot, where I planned to purchase my first succulent! I haven't had much look with the flowers I planted, so I wanted something that would be low maintenance and still look cute. I have been researching succulents, and was eager to get some for our apartment. I was so excited when I purchased this one. I placed it in an old pasta sauce jar, and think that it will look great once it starts to grow. I can't wait to purchase more succulents! Victor cooked a great meal; some tasty lemon pepper chicken and pasta! We finally had the perfect night to enjoy the champagne that a client of his gifted him. The champagne knocked Victor out hehe ^.^ 

In celebration of us drinking the champagne enjoy this Marina and the Diamonds video for 'shampain' below!

No comments:

Post a Comment