Tuesday, January 29, 2013

LOCAL TOURISTS.


This past Sunday Victor and I finally used the Hollywood Museum tickets he had gifted a couple months back! He could not have given me a BETTER gift! I had a blast, it was amazing just to be in a building like the original "Max Factor Studios" with so much history. The museum is HUGE. I was not expecting all that they have to showcase. The museum's third floor changes 3 times a year, so there's always something new to see! I especially loved the different rooms they had for each hair colored movie star; the "Blondes Only", "Red Heads Only" and "Brunettes Only" rooms. The "Blondes Only" room I'm sure is the most popular. They have several Marilyn Monroe items to display, anything from her personal gowns to high heels to the death report AND her original prescription of Decadron found at the time of her death. There is just way too many things to even try to sum up the museum! I want to go back there again asap! I was so happy just looking at all the vintage fashion, handbags, personal letters, and photographs of the golden era, the true Hollywood. It's nice to see just how glamorous Hollywood really was back then and how much the art of acting has changed. Victor kept saying how he wished he lived in that era, and so do I. *sigh* 

"BLONDES ONLY ROOM" 



"RED HEADS ONLY ROOM"


 "BRUNETTES ONLY ROOM"





I was able to get some great shots of Victor in and out of the museum. He should be posting a blog about soon, I even made a short behind the scenes video of me shooting an outfit look for his blog. Check it out below and make sure to check back to his blog VICTOR-GO.COM to see which photos made the cut!




 I encourage everyone to take the time and visit the "Hollywood Museum" to learn more about 'Hollywood Royalty'.

No comments:

Post a Comment