Saturday, January 5, 2013

DAY WITH THE MOUSE.


Disneyland:
















Disney's California Adventure:










This is a delayed blog post, but haven't had too much time due to the holidays and working holiday hours at my job. A couple days before Christmas I was able to get 2 free tickets to the Happiest Place on Earth from Radio Disney, just a perk of working for the big Mouse. All year I wait for this day to come, a free trip to Disneyland with a few other perks?! AMAZING! Those other perks were free pop corn and drinks to enjoy while in the park, and some discounts on the restaurants. Our friends Grace and Kay joined us on our magical Disneyland trip! I was surprised to find out (by Victor who pointed it out) that our ticket was actually a park hopper and we were able to end the night by crossing over to Disney's California Adventure! It was there that I found my new FAVORITE ride, the Cars Land Racers! I was obsessed with it and was so glad to have stuck in that 2 hour and half freezing line! So worth it! I had a blast, and can't wait to come back!



Follow us on Instagram:

@J_Hdez // @GOVICTORGO

No comments:

Post a Comment