Saturday, February 1, 2014

r i d e .


I met Victor and my friend Tiffany in downtown LA this past Friday to support Tiffany in a shoot she was having for her new business. Tiffany used my old coworker/friend Ally to model her product that she created. I rushed home, changed and headed towards the Normandie metro station. It was my first time riding the metro by myself! I was nervous and excited all together. I was ready for the adventure! And what an adventure it was! I ended up taking the wrong train and the estimated 6 minute train ride turned into as 40 minute ride! I ended up making a new friend (who helped me hop on the correct train) and was surprisingly calm throughout this experience. 

I found my way to downtown on my own and embraced the confusion and frustration. This was kind of like a checkmark to my fearless resolution.  I think sometimes we need to feel lost - finding your way out of a situation is the best feeling. We have to go out and take chances. 










BE COMFORTABLE WITH BEING UNCOMFORTABLE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment