Saturday, February 8, 2014

TEASE?


As a way to celebrate both our monthaversary and valentines day - I planned a surprise date night on the 7th of this month. I had this planned since a month ago but as you will see below, I failed a bit when it came to actually knowing where the venue would be. The venue was tricky to find - it's a restaurant and way in the back, behind tables and waiters is the foggy burlesque room!  It was AMAZING! I loved it and I'm sure Victor did too! He had no idea what to expect - Miss Donna Hood blew me away. Her body is insane, and I might be bias but her closing number was incredible (a gothic remix of Britney's 'Toxic' with a leather chair, whips, chains, corset, and a lace rabbit ears mask)! It was so dark and a perfect way to end the show. Unfortunately there was a no photos and video rule :(((( that was the only sucky part! 











No comments:

Post a Comment