Saturday, December 29, 2012

LOS CHOLOS.









*photos taken from my phone with the NEW filter/effects case that Victor gifted me this xmas*


QUICK POST:

Victor and I went over to have dinner at 'El Cholo' restaurant Saturday night after debating where to eat. I'm very indecisive when it comes to eating (I just love food too much) and I hate choosing where to eat. I don't want to choose a place and only be the one to enjoy it. Victor is good at putting up with me in these cases. I ended up choosing 'El Cholo' since its a couple blocks away from our apartment. This was my second time going and Victors first. I loved my plate, and my chicken tortilla soup was amazing. Victors albondigas soup: not so good. My soup had tons more flavor and a bit of spice which I loved! Definitely will be coming back again!


Victor is now on Instagram: 

@GOVICTORGO




No comments:

Post a Comment